Ploughing is still the most widespread and practised cultivation in Europe. There are countless advantages thanks to the combination of multiple beneficial effects, both agronomic, and practical. These include combating weeds that are increasingly resistant to herbicides, the reduction of the development of fungal diseases, the de-compaction of soil for better root development. Thanks to the burial of residues, restoring the ideal conditions for the following crop.
The UNICO ploughs offer the latest technology from Maschio Gaspardo and built for extra versatility and reliability.
Advantages of the UNICO plough range.
- The headstock main pivot shaft is made with high grade 100 mm diameter steel up to 3+1 furrows and 120mm up to 5 furrows.
- The headstock has interchangeable couplings and can be either CAT II or CAT III.
- Hydraulic hoses are stored neatly at the side of the headstock.
- Under beam clearance of 80cm and inter-body clearance of 95cm.
- Other interbody and under beam clearances available (longer legs available for 87cm under beam clearance).
- The furrow width can be adjusted from 12” to 18” to suit tractor power and working conditions.
- The mechanical or hydraulic adjustment of front furrow width and plough alignment allows the plough to be adjusted quickly by means of a parallelogram system which links the headstock to the frame.
- Hydraulic plough alignment (standard on 4 furrows up) with automatic closing down, helps lifting and turnover.
- The 140 x 140 mm beam is reinforced and is fabricated using high-grade steel.